Concealed Carry Training Courses are taught at the range in Warren County. It is taught on weekends and is a one day class from 8 a.m.–5 p.m., plus range qualification. Weekday classes are available by request and has a minimum of 5 for attendance.
You must be able to safely load, unload, and shoot on your own.
Our Concealed Carry Course meets the standards as set forth by the North Carolina Administrative Code.
HANDGUN RENTAL:$40- IF YOU ARE RENTING OUR FIREARM, YOU MUST KNOW TO OPERATE A PISTOL ON YOUR OWN. THIS IS NOT A BASIC HANDGUN COURSE.
Rental is for a .22 caliber pistol and 40 rounds of ammunition. Hearing and eye protection not provided.
ALL COURSES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND CANNOT BE TRANSFERRED TO A FUTURE CLASS DATE. DO NOT SIGN UP UNLESS YOU ARE 100% POSITIVE THAT YOU CAN ATTEND THE COURSE.
RECEIVE A FREE ONE HOUR RANGE PASS UPON COURSE COMPLETION
CONCEALED CARRY NORTH CAROLINA
- Duration: 8 hours + Range Qualification Time. Please bring your own lunch, refrigerator and microwave available . There will not be time to go offsite.
- If you are bringing your own handgun, have 40rds of ammunition, hearing and eye protection. Sunglasses are acceptable. Holster not needed.
- Location: Frontline Defense Range, Warrenton, NC
- Concealed Carry Course must be a minimum of eight hours long plus range and qualification time.
- The legal block of instruction must be a minimum of two hours in length.
- A written legal examination is required.
- A shooting proficiency examination is required. The course of fire must be a minimum of 40 rounds with 15 rounds fired from the three yard line, 15 rounds fired from the five yard line, and 10 rounds fired from the seven yard line on a silhouette target.
- The Concealed Carry Course must cover the following topics or it does not meet the minimum standards: Legal Issues, Handgun Safety, Handguns, Marksmanship Fundamentals, Carrying Concealed Safety Issues, Presentation Techniques, Cleaning and Maintenance, Ammunition, and Proficiency Drills
The purpose of this block of instruction is to explain to the student the aspects of the North Carolina Concealed Carry Handgun Law as it applies to a citizen’s right to carry a concealed handgun and to teach how to apply the fundamentals of safety and basic marksmanship.