You have some knowledge of your firearm, but are looking to take it to the next level. You want to be an asset and not a liability? Walk away with the confidence of knowing how to use your firing system with confidence. Your rifle needs to have a 50 yard zero ahead of time. This is not an AK-47 Course. AR15/M4 only.
- Duration: 8 hours
- Location: Frontline Defense Training Center, Warrenton, NC
- Bring your own lunch. We have a refrigerator and microwave. Water provided.
- Confirm Zero
- Different gear set ups
- Optics vs. open sights
- Proper stance and grip
- Tactical reload vs. admin reload
- Various shooting positions
- Reactive drills
- How to handle malfunctions
- Target engagement
- Breaking your firearm down and cleaning it
- 450 rounds of .223 or 5.56 ammunition
- 2 magazines and a magazine holder.
- Rifle sling
- Hearing and eye protection
- Optics are not mandatory. If you are using open sights have a front sight adjustment tool.
- If you are using a battery operated device, please bring spare batteries